Dating Quotes

Dating and Love Quotes by Famous People

"A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks; A woman loses hers after four kisses" H.L. Mencken

"It is better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all." Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house." Rod Stewart

"When I had no work and all this time on my hands, I couldn't get a date. Now that I have women banging on my door, I have no time to answer it." Scott Wolf

"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night. Rodney Dangerfield

"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy." Tom Clancy

"What's nice about my dating life is that I don't have to leave my house. All I have to do is read the paper: I'm marrying Richard Gere, dating Daniel Day-Lewis, parading around with John F. Kennedy, Jr., and even Robert De Niro was in there for a day." Julia Roberts

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful." Robert De Niro

No comments: